- Machine washable/dryable - resists shrinking and piling
- Breathable anti-microbrial fabric wicks moisture and repels odor
- Quick drying and cozy warm even when wet
- Natural plant dyes
- Chemical free – won’t irritate skin
- Sustainably farmed and ethically produced
- 100% pure American Rambouillet wool
- Made in USA
Fitting & Care
Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry No Heat. Fitted Garment.
Soft, Lightweight Wool
The secret is in the breed: Rambouillet sheep, a cousin to Merino and prevalent in America’s West, grows a very fine, thin, long, and durable fiber. We spin this superfine wool fiber to create a very fine yarn which allows for our soft, lightweight knitted wool comfortwear. A “worsted” yarn construction keeps fibers parallel to avoid the typical wool “scratchy” feel. Our unique Windspun™ process removes any excess fiber to avoid potential piling.
All Natural Dyes
Our commitment to work with nature drives us to find solutions in color from natural plant dyes. The rich colors of our wool comfortwear comes from the dried extracts of plants, like indigo, red madder, osage, and logwood. The process requires hands-on, artisan care and insures a truly unique piece of clothing. Its beautiful, colorfast, and easy on the environment.